Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I Want You to Know


There won't be another tomorrow for me to promise you anything,

As you have long gone far away from me.
All these years I just freezed up all single moments that we have shared,
I used to see your face and hear your voice.
Every night I dreamt of touching you and holding you tenderly,
I used to see your beautiful smile and hear your giggling joy.
I knew that I did keep my promises to keep you for better and worse.
I have loved you for so long....so long....even when you have gone.
Because I know, I knew all the love you have for me,
As I did felt them deep in me.....
I hate to say that but it's true that
Our day has over and our time has through
I love you.....I love you so so much..........
I must to tell you one last time .....I ...LOVE.... YOU...
And I know that I have need to release you go....
to let you rest in peace.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home