Wednesday, June 04, 2008

23rd May 2008

我无法忘记的--枫,

I was still thinking of you and missing you on the 23rd May 2008. And I have long waited for you in my dreamland, I was pleading you to meet me again in my dream. I thought you have left me for good.......and yet I know now that you're trying to let me open up my heart. You're truly my guidance angel......Though I am in love again, and yet I just not going to erase you from my life. As you're part of me.....you're the one that taught me the lesson to love and treasure while I still can. You also the one that make me know what's love and how to love. I don't know am I going to talk with you like those days? I really don't know.....all I know are you'll be always in me, as you stayed in my past, in my memory and already be part of me. 枫, I think I have to move on from here.......to live a different life and a life that you really want me to.

I wish you can tell me something......I am just so silly.......

Forever has you, 静

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
之前我地在blur-f個chat room傾過下計的
你同楓的故事好吸引好浪漫
人生能夠有如此美好的回憶真是很幸福
得知你in love again,實在太好了!
希望你真的能夠重生*

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home